The Performance Manager at Helm Technologies is responsible for the end-to-end ownership and development of the client relationship. This includes anything from on-boarding the client to the promotion of additional products Helm Technologies has to offer. If you are a relationship based individual who cares about the success not only of your company, but of your client as well, we urge to you apply! To be successful in this role you would come from the automotive marketing industry with experience within or tending to automotive dealerships.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the initial client on-board process
- Coordinate Creative and IT resources during the onboarding process
- Assume full ownership of client interaction and success while serving as the primary client contact for all Helm Technologies core and supporting solutions
- Responsible for executing the Sales and Marketing Strategy and use the required sales tools to achieve program revenue
- Proactively communicates and manages client objectives, deliverables and due dates, while providing product expertise
- Provide marketing plans
- Develop, analyze and review of relevant client reports
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field. In leu of education, 3 or more years of experience in automotive sales management or automotive account management is acceptable. Automotive marketing experience required.